Position: Account Manager
Location: West/South of Ireland based but with some travel nationwide.
Salary: Negotiable plus commission
Role: Permanent Full Time
What we do:
Expert Cost Control is Ireland’s leading Cost Control and Advisory Organisation to the Hospitality Industry. We have clients of all types and sizes all over the country. At ECC, you can be yourself – we value you as an individual and want you to realise your aspirations. You have a voice, and your opinion counts. We give you the challenges and support that will help your professional development to future proof your career. We pride ourselves on customer retention, and we have a loyal customer base throughout Ireland. We recognise and reward your high performance, and you will have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success. We are clear on what we expect from you and what you can expect in return. Full training on our systems will be provided.
What you can do:
We are looking for a candidate who has direct experience in the hospitality account management environment. Food and beverage stocking taking or direct experience in procurement in a hospitality environment would be advantageous. We want someone who has experience in business development with strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a working knowledge of Access Procure Wizard would be beneficial but not essential
As an Account Manager, you will take responsibility for existing customers to help make their business more profitable. Working with active customers, you will develop a strong understanding of their needs and translate this into product requirements that will satisfy their demands.
- Strategy and execution of activities for business growth of key customers
- Convert qualified leads and prospects into sales by engaging in a professional manner
- Manage the accounts to ensure delivery of new business
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Direct and prioritises own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts
- Drive creative business development activities
- Conducting online (Procure Wizard) and face-to-face or via Zoom business reviews and presentations to showcase the range of products and services we provide
- At least 2+ years in account management roles. The preferred candidate will have experience in sales, account management, stock taking /analysis or have 2+ years working as a procurement manager/chef or senior bar person within the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate your ability to secure relationships with senior-level decision-makers.
- Strong command of all account management related competencies – e.g. clear communication – oral and written, strategy and planning, a strong level of I.T. literacy, especially in Excel
- Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Passionate about working with diverse business, operational, and technology stakeholders
- Ability to work seamlessly with Owners, Finance Teams and F&B Operations to drive business from key accounts
- Have an understanding and knowledge of the industry and food/beverage stock-taking (preferable).
- A full unrestricted driving license will be required.
Please apply now by submitting your C.V in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org us by the 15th of May 2021 at 5 pm.